I’m involved in a feminist community which is very connected to the media industry (facilitated by the excellent Women, Action, and the Media conference), in which mentoring has been a big topic lately – to some extent for the whole group, and more specifically for me. Continue reading
- visibility in the face of violence
- Goodbye, Amazon
- infotainment and gendered violence
- Identity Politics
- where’d all the other white folks come from?
- computers killed my brain functioning
- all hail intern-boy!
- How do you foster community while there’s a baby crying?
- Are all Hollywood movies this bad?